Tuesday 26 March 2024

Well that was...

...a productive hour!


I heard from my electricity company that I had to provide all kinds of paperwork that I was positive I already had, so went through each of the folders that I've got paperwork from companies and medical/support stuff and I discovered that I'd sent the information to the National Grid rather than my electric company!  I figured that as I had all the folders out anyway, I'd go through them all and make sure that everything was filed in the right place.  I'm more organised now, I've just gotta go through each folder and put it in date order now, but that's not the job to start just before bedtime lol


I've also put one of the new hand towels in the bathroom and put my new candle, holder and elephant with fake plant that I bought in memory of Steve up on the shelf too, so I've had a productive couple of hours!


No comments:

Post a Comment