Sunday 7 December 2014

If you don't want to read the negatives of pregnancy then don't read this!

OK, so this is going to be about Baby G's due date and my twin's due date.  If you don't want to read the negatives of pregnancy or anything like that, then stop reading now!

I worked out while I was in the bath that there are only 2 weeks between what was my due date when I was 19 and Jacki's due date with baby G!

I was due at the beginning of April 2007 and Jacki is due at the end of April 2015!

I'm still excited for Andrew and Jacki and I can't wait to meet my niece or nephew next year, but Jacki is going through all the things that I will never go through now, because, apparently, we are getting too old to be parents now and adopting is out too because I'm never going to get better and Steve doesn't want a baby while I'm still ill!

He told me that a couple of years ago!

Ho hum  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment