Sunday 28 December 2014

Post 470... yay!

The tumbled stones that I bought for myself with an Amazon voucher are easily double the size of what I was thinking from looking at the photo on the site!  They've changed the photo now though!  lol

I also bought 2 sketching books with another voucher.  I was spoilt rotten at Christmas!

The first book was exactly what I'd thought it would look like and if the improvement in my drawings are anything approaching the images in the book then I'll be a very happy bunny!

The second book was a lot thicker (think veritable tome and you won't be far off) than I was thinking and covers a variety of things to sketch!  I bought it purely for learning how to draw realistic humans but there are so many other things to draw in it too!

Hopefully my drawings will improve after reading the books and following the advice in them!

No comments:

Post a Comment