Tuesday 16 December 2014

Olanzapine Glenmark pills

I've got psychotic depression.

I've never made any secret of that.

When I was first diagnosed, I was prescribed Zyprexa.

When I changed GP, the Zyprexa was replaced with generic Olanzapine.

In what I reckon was a prescription price cut measure, I got Olanzapine Glenmark pills this time.

They're teeny, tiny tablets and they don't send me to sleep as deeply as the first 2 lots of anti-psychotics or for 12 hours a night and I wake up feeling more relaxed, awake and clear-headed too!

Literally the only negative is that they make me nauseous if I eat just before taking them but that's easily sorted if I don't eat for at least half an hour before taking them... sorted!

I'm going to try and remember to ask for them again next time I drop my prescription off... they seem to be perfect for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment