Tuesday 24 October 2023

Yesterday afternoon's health thing

You will all hopefully have seen by now that I went for a health appointment yesterday afternoon and I was sooo proud of myself for getting up and down those stairs to get to and from it?


Well, there was a card in with it that encouraged me to take a photo of it and post it on social media.


For those of you in the UK who want to help the NHS and therefore your fellow citizens to get diagnosed and treated faster for things like cancer and heart disease and diabetes and all those other illnesses that are sometimes diagnosed too late to be completely cured (as well as if you are nosey about your cholesterol number lol), just go to the link in this photo and get yourself booked in!  They are aiming for 5 million volunteers and I'm one of 'em now... will you be one too?






No comments:

Post a Comment