Tuesday 31 October 2023

Nite nite orl

I've taken my last two pills of the day an hour earlier than normal, but I'm absolutely cream-crackered, cold, stiff as a board and in a lot of pain so I'm gonna take myself off to bed for an early night in preparation for an early start to the weekly virus scan and my first NaNo as a young widow in the morning.  My carer put the duvet on the wrong way round (the bottom of the duvet cover is at the top of the bed and she'd already started going downstairs by the time I realised) at lunchtime, so I've gotta sort that out too.  Basically I'm not having a great day so I'm gonna take myself off to bed to cry myself to sleep again.


To my regular night-time talkers, you'll have to find another means of support for the next little while 'cos I need all the rest I can get right now.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment