Wednesday 1 November 2023

So far this morning...

I've achieved 4 chapters and got washed and dressed totally alone.  I've only got 1 more chapter left to write before I can have my first big reward of the competition - a bottle of J2O.


My carer's total input this morning was to hand me the towel and ask what I was wearing today before I'd even got myself dried off, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say that I had 1 minute of support this morning.  This afternoon will be a maximum of 5 minutes because it's just a mug of instant soup for the next 12 days, so I'll be paying for an hour and have received ⅒ of that time.


Gonna update the weekly caring total blog post then check my emails for the first time today, while I wait for my lunchtime carer.


No comments:

Post a Comment