Thursday 23 November 2023

Aaaand...

...relax.


Just got off the phone for my repeat prescription review and the pharmacist is happy with everything, so that's me sorted for the next year and he's gonna send the request to the pharmacist so I'll hopefully get them by this time next week with any luck.


That's one thing I can cross off my to-do list and then the ear syringing is tomorrow, so that's another biggie to come off, then I can arrange the sight and hearing tests, then the physio on Monday morning is the last biggie to cross off.


Gonna grab another Mocktail I reckon, then another one tomorrow, and the last one on Monday.


I'm not taking part in JanNo24 'cos of the bathroom being redone right at the start of January so I'll have plenty of J2O's for other celebrations.


I can do this independent living thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment