Sunday 26 November 2023

Morning all

And so it continues... I've had to log in to everywhere again and accept or decline cookies, but I couldn't remember my passwords for most sites, so it's a good job I use a password manager really!


I've taken my morning pills with my morning glass of water and run the daily virus scan, (which was still clear) and just come back from an awful poo... I hope that's not a signal for how today is gonna go!


I've put Marie's birthday gift in a bag to take with me and I'm charging up both my phones, so I've just gotta remember to take the rubbish and recycling out when my last carer of the day has been and gone and refill my dosette box when I get home.


Time to publish this then make a start on putting today's to-do list together before my carer arrives.


BBIAB.


No comments:

Post a Comment