Tuesday 28 November 2023

Today's (28th November 2023) breakfast and lunch photos

Today's breakfast and lunch photos are coming together 'cos of connection issues this morning and technical issues this afternoon.


Breakfast was barely toasted (because my carer adjusted the dial on the toaster without me realising while I was getting dressed) toast with dairy-free spread and an orange juice.  Taking the bread out as soon as I came down was definitely a better move, so I'll try and remember to do that each morning from now on.


Lunch was a mug of vegetable Cup Soup and 3 iced mince pies made entirely by me 'cos my carer didn't know how to make the soup and was more interested in studying the packet rather than learning how to do it.


Here are today's three photos of my two meals:




No comments:

Post a Comment