Friday 24 November 2023

Second update to today's to-do list

  • Drink glass of water
  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Put drops in my ear
  • Turn on air purifier 
  • Try to book ear syringing - I've emailed my SIL to see when she can take me, so I'll know when I can book it for when she replies - wanna try and get it booked in today - got an appointment at the end of this week so I'll be able to hear again before the weekend which will be a relief after almost 3 months! - It's happening on Friday <gulp> - it's been postponed for a week
  • Try to book sight test - I've emailed my SIL about this too - I've emailed the optician to see if they can do a home visit - my optician doesn't offer home visits but they've pointed me to somewhere that does vision and hearing tests in people's homes, so things are moving forward ever so slowly now - as soon as I can hear again, I'll make an appointment for the vision and hearing test with these people that my optician recommended
  • Boil water in preparation
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Refill kettle with water
  • Have breakfast
  • Put photo of breakfast on here and Instagram
  • Read and review a book on my TBR pile - currently up to page 135 and loving it
  • Give chopping board away to Freegler
  • Give out of date food to Freegler
  • Give posture corrector to Freegler
  • Do the news
  • Keep working on memorial site
  • Have lunch
  • Log lunch into FitBit app
  • Put photo of my lunch up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Do my laps
  • Do the physio exercises
  • Take bread out of freezer ready for tomorrow's breakfast
  • Add more Kindle Unlimited books to my Kindle - just restarted the TBR pile with the next four books I wanna read and review
  • Study my courses
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment