Thursday 30 November 2023

Mornin' all

I've woken up very cold but in a really positive mood this morning!  I hope it stays positive until my ear is sorted out!


I've taken my morning pills, run the daily virus scan, taken the bread out of the freezer and made myself a decaff mocha in an attempt to warm up a bit.


Gonna get my day's to-do list sorted before my morning carer arrives then depending on how cold I feel, potentially another mocha or even a drinking chocolate before I have my breakfast... although it might be better to wait until I've eaten lol


I'm proud of myself for getting through yesterday's National Grid thing... there were a few times when I felt paranoid, but I was able to stop the loopiness in it's tracks, by watching YouTube videos on my phone each time before it got too bad, thankfully.


I've almost drained my mocha and haven't even glanced at today's to-do list yet, so I'd best get going with that now, before my morning carer arrives.


Just remembered that I need to give my FitBit some juice too, so that's plugged in now too, as well as my new phone.


BBIAB!


No comments:

Post a Comment