Friday 24 November 2023

Today's (24th November 2023) breakfast and lunch photos

After screwing up with not posting my breakfast photo this morning, 'cos I was so caught up in reading and reviewing an absolutely incredible book, then my internet connection dying on me, this is the first chance I've had to put the photos up today!


My breakfast was 2 slices of wholemeal toast with dairy-free spread and an orange juice.  I decided against the hazelnut chocolate spread just for a change, just to wake my tastebuds up a bit lol  I'm not gonna have the choccie spread for a few days, but you watch me forget tomorrow morning lol


Lunch was another mug of vegetable cup soup and I'm pondering on having three mince pies as a mid-afternoon snack if I get hungry, but lunch was just the soup.


If my maths is right and I have the mince pies this afternoon, I'll still be over 100 calories under budget, but I've had a couple of calorie blow-out days this week, so being under today is no biggie.


Here are todays breakfast and lunch photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment