Sunday 26 November 2023

Product Review: Dole Peaches & Cre*m

First thought was that it needs to be bigger.


Second thought was that it's very sticky and almost jelly-like.


Third thought was that it smelt divine.


Fourth thought was "will the cream mess me up?"


I cautiously took my first tiny mouthful and it was absolutely incredible.  The freshness of the peaches was still very much there, they were soft, sticky and very moreish.


I cautiously took a sniff of the cre*m to see how my body would react - that's always the first test, to see if it's worth the risk.


I risked putting the tiniest bit right on the edge of my tongue... I'd know within seconds if I could keep eating it.


No reaction, so I risked licking the spoon.


So far so good.


Would I be able to get through an entire tub without an allergic reaction?


No, I got through two tubs and the only reaction was huuuge burps which could have been due to me not having had cream for over 2 decades.


I polished off the first tub and reached for a second before I could stop myself.


That went down in record time too and still no allergic reaction!


Have I found a me-friendly fruit-pot at long last??


I've put the other 2 pots in the fridge to see what they're like chilled, but I've potentially found a me-friendly, healthy fruit pot that I can chow down on when I need a sweet snack or reward!


No comments:

Post a Comment