Sunday 23 July 2023

Fifth and final update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Make myself a multi-vitamin tea
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Do my laps - it's too late to do them now and there's no space other than the kitchen, air lock and bathroom until the paint has dried and my clothes have moved back to their original home
  • Ask Marie to dismantle vacuum cleaner
  • Contact manufacturer about getting vacuum returned and refunded
  • Do the news
  • Have lunch
  • Put lunchtime photo up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Refill dosette box
  • Ask Marie to bring in another bag of rubbish
  • Go through bag
  • Empty all bins into bag
  • Take rubbish out
  • Take recycling out
  • Ask Marie to paint hall in afternoon/evening so that it has a chance to dry overnight without me touching it - she's doing it as I type this and I'm sooo grateful to her! - she finished the first coat and the hall already looks brighter and bigger!  She wants to do one more coat at some point, but there's no rush for that
  • Read and review 9 Kindle Unlimited books - it's gonna be a lazy day today, so I dunno how much farther I'll get in the book today - I haven't got any further with it, but that's OK because I've cleared off a good chunk of my to-do list instead
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment