Wednesday 26 July 2023

Mornin' all

How are you all getting on this morning?


I'm doing OK I guess... I'm riddled with hayfever already and had to reboot 3 times before my anti-virus programme decided to lumber into life and I still haven't been able to start the virus scan yet, even though I've been trying for the last 45 minutes!


I've taken my morning pills and remembered not to open up my emails each of the three times and because it's almost 7am without having started the virus scan yet, I'm not even gonna attempt the backups until after I've had my lunch again today otherwise my lunchtime carer is bound to turn up and I won't be able to put my laptop on the floor so she will put the plate on the keyboard which will fuck up the keys and potentially destroy all the inner gubbings of it, so I'm gonna wait until after I've eaten to start them today.


I've got someone coming over from Freegle to pick up something that was connected with Patrick at 3pm so I've got a busy day ahead of me again.


The appropriate bit of my anti-virus programme has just started, so I've clicked on it and I'm just waiting for the next page to lumber into life now, so that I can start my weekly anti-virus scan after an hour of trying.


Gotta remember to give my FitBit some juice today so that it still records my sleep tonight and my steps as I do my laps today.


Gonna publish this then make a start on putting together today's to-do list before my morning carer arrives.


BFN


No comments:

Post a Comment