Sunday 23 July 2023

First update to today's to-do list

  • Take morning pills
  • Run daily virus scan
  • Have breakfast
  • Put breakfast photo onto this blog and Instagram
  • Make myself a multi-vitamin tea
  • Get washed and dressed with my carer
  • Do my laps
  • Ask Marie to dismantle vacuum cleaner
  • Contact manufacturer about getting vacuum returned and refunded
  • Do the news
  • Have lunch
  • Put lunchtime photo up on here and Instagram
  • Take lunchtime pill
  • Refill dosette box
  • Ask Marie to bring in another bag of rubbish
  • Go through bag
  • Empty all bins into bag
  • Take rubbish out
  • Take recycling out
  • Ask Marie to paint hall in afternoon/evening so that it has a chance to dry overnight without me touching it
  • Read and review 9 Kindle Unlimited books - it's gonna be a lazy day today, so I dunno how much farther I'll get in the book today
  • Take evening pills
  • Go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment