Sunday 30 July 2023

Mornin' all

Yesterday mornings carer said that I should put the emersion heater on for an hour every day so that I can get washed in hot water each morning which is £1 a day "which only £30 a month so can afford without problem" so I'm wondering which week I should go without groceries 'cos that £30 that she wants me to spend on hot water is more than a week's groceries for me, but as long as I get washed in warm water, eating isn't important, right?


I've taken my morning pills and run the daily virus scan so I'm just waiting for this morning's carer to turn up now.


I'm not gonna have any breakfast this morning 'cos I've only got 2 packs of apple and grapes left, which I need to save for tomorrow and Tuesday, so I'll just have a drinking chocolate this morning if my carer turns up early enough.


Gonna publish this then put my day's to-do list up now I reckon.


No comments:

Post a Comment