Monday 31 July 2023

Mornin' all

Woke up pretty late this morning, at 5.30am, and it doesn't feel like I've slept at all.


I've just started the virus scan and taken my morning pills so I'm just waiting for my morning carer now.


I think I've got a couple of deliveries due today so that I can send the Hoover back at long last... gotta remember to get Medieval on their arses this afternoon again 'cos it's been 8 days since I first contacted them and I'm no closer to sending it back.


I've also gotta email my ISP/phone company about potentially getting a mobile phone contract with them in addition to my current PAYG phone so that I can use it for things other than getting spam/scammers on it.


There's an update to my VPN that I've gotta download and install too, so it's gonna be a busy day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment