Sunday 22 October 2023

Nite nite orl

I've had a busy day today and the daily physiotherapy every day is really taking it's toll on my body, so I'm having another early night tonight in the hope that I feel even slightly better ready for my medical appointment in the afternoon.


The physio recommended different, more supportive shoes rather than my boots which have just been delivered and I'm even more wobbly now lol  Like with all new shoes, they will take a bit of getting used to and I'll only be wearing them around the house to start with but as I build up more confidence I'll start wearing them for shorter journey's and take it from there.


I've popped my last two pills of the week and successfully refilled my dosette box ready for a new week, so I'm gonna head up to beddy-byes now.


Nite nite orl.


No comments:

Post a Comment