Wednesday 30 October 2019

Wednesday 30th October 2019

Mornin' all

Just worked out that the total amount of money that I've moved over to Steve since 1st January this year has been £4,070.  £1,500 was for the software and 2 webpages, so why have I moved over £2,570 on top of that❓❓  On top of the groceries at £200 a month which is another £2,000 so far this year, takes it up to £6,070 and I've totally paid the mortgage and electricity this month, yet apparently I don't help with the house bills❗

Gonna take my 6 morning pills now... BBS❗

OK, all swallowed (even the 5 HTP this morning 🤣) and I'm not feeling sick yet, so there's an allergen in the Iced Buns that I had yesterday.  Not happy, but I'm just a single customer, out of thousands, so they won't take any notice of me.
➰➰➰

Steve's mum has just called him (he's still speaking to her now 🤣) and he's requested more bin bags when she goes shopping so hopefully they'll only need one per usage instead of the three that I'm currently using and replacing them every 2-3 days.  Think I worked out last night that a roll of 40 bags would last for 12 uses and if the bin is changed every 3 days, that's 2½ weeks to use all 40 bags in, which, if taken a month at a time, is £1.30 a month for 80 bags but it's much better value to pay the same price for half the amount if they are stronger!
➰➰➰

Gonna still run the weekly full virus scan during NaNo, but instead of backing my laptop up to the external hard drive, I'll put it on One Drive just until I've typed the final full stop then move the lot over while I'm celebrating with the last J2O until JanNo... gotta come up with an idea of what to write for that first though 🤣
➰➰➰

Just had me lunch - tomato and veg zoop and meat free sausage rolls again.  Yumsk.  Over budget on the Fitbit calories according to the app though  😔

Virus scan has finished and I'm still free of viruses so time for the weekly backing up then I'll have a bath, ready for tomorrow's flu jab.  Steve had his flu jab yesterday so I've just gotta wash away the smelliness and shave me pits for tomorrow then start on NaNo on Friday.  Hoping to get it done in 12 days again 'cos that's just over 4 chapters a day which is just about achievable, assuming I don't get interrupted.  Gonna wear my headphones and listen to Take That so that I can concentrate on getting it finished, then I'll have a delivery from Amazon on the 15th and I can try and work out what to write about in January then.
➰➰➰

Backups have just finished, so I'm gonna shut down and jump in the bath now, ready for tomorrow.  BBL❗
➰➰➰

Had the bath and paid for the puppy's blood tests - apparently they are looking good now, they just want to increase her weight a little bit more, but as soon as she's finished the obesity food bag she's onto the senior food now, so hopefully the bills are pretty much over and done with, just got her food and thyroid meds, which will only be about £30 a month now which is awesome and easily affordable now and I'll hopefully be able to save even more money by getting her food online.  She's worth every penny she's cost me and so much more though!  She's invaluable to us and I'd find whatever it cost to keep her safe, happy and healthy!  The puppy is with us for life and I'll be in pieces when she goes to Rainbow Bridge, but she's had a good life with us for the last 9½ years and has given me so much love and comfort when nobody else would❗

I'll keep loving you forever Mitzi-moo!
➰➰➰

That's me 3 nightly prescriptions taken so I'll head to bed as soon as I start feeling sleepy.
➰➰➰

Yule gift shopping has officially started.  Just bought Steve, Melanie and my MIL their gifts so it's officially started and I know what I'm getting for everyone else too, thankfully.
➰➰➰

Heading to beddy-bye's now... nite nite orl❗ 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment