Sunday 27 October 2019

Sunday 27th October 2019

Morning all.

How are you all coping with the first day of darker mornings and evenings?  I'm doing OK with it so far... got an extra hour in bed this morning after all 🤣.  It's officially the start of the SAD season, which I'm not looking forward to, so I'm guessing I'll be leaning heavily on the 5 HTP (you can get a discount if you use my name (Amanda George) and email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) in the "referred by a friend?" box at the checkout) until the clocks change back in Spring.

Gonna take the puppy out for our daily stroll then come back and take my supplements.  It's not raining, thankfully, so hopefully the puppy will be a good girl this morning.
➰➰➰

Just got back and it's bitterly cold out there❗  The puppy was barely OK, but if my fingers were so cold, I can't imagine how cold her poor, bare feet and especially pads were❗

Time to take the 6 morning pills now then I'll see if my Fitbit has decided to behave for the first time since Thursday morning.  Really not happy with it right now and it'll be getting a ⭐⭐ review from me on Amazon if it doesn't sort itself out.
➰➰➰

That's the pills taken.  They all misbehaved this morning 😒.  Asked Steve, as my carer, to get me the bottle of squash that he made for me and he refused yet he still expects to be paid for 35 hours of care a week but in reality I'm lucky if I get that a month.  If you include the cooking he does for both of us, I've had well under 10 hours of care in the last 7 days.

Gotta update the spreadsheet before I forget... hold on, I'll BRB.

OK, that's updated and emailed to myself here on my laptop.  Gonna code and upload it now before I forget, then I'll do the weekly admin on my phone's spreadsheet.  BBS.

The spreadsheet is up on my site now, so gotta do the admin on my phone's version ready for next week, then I've got some photo's of the puppy for today too.
7
Photo's of the puppy dog are up now.  I've changed the Fitbit back to wrist because it was on clip for some bizarre reason.  If it doesn't start tracking my sleep by the middle of next week then it'll get ⭐⭐ on Amazon but if it does it'll get ⭐⭐⭐ or maybe ⭐⭐⭐⭐ if it all works well from now on, it's certainly not getting 5 stars though❗
➰➰➰

Just taken the Calcium.  It went down reasonably easily and a lot easier than this morning's pills!

Left a single star review for the bin bags we got last week... had to use four of 'em to stop the rips constantly happening❗  Got 3 in the rubbish bin now, but that's 7 bags used instead of 2... not happy 'cos it means that all 40 bags will be used up by the time I finish NaNo.  It was 65p for 40 bags and you certainly get what you pay for with them❗
➰➰➰

That's me totally dosed up for the day and I'm cream crackered, so I'm gonna head to bed as soon as I start yawning.  Hoping for an early night again, but bet I'll still be awake at 10pm, same as always 🤣
➰➰➰

Right, that's the first yawn of the night, so I'm off to 🛌 now.  Night night all❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment