Wednesday 23 October 2019

Wednesday 23rd October 2019

Morning again all.  How are you doing today?  My weekly virus scan has started today, so I'm hoping that it ignores the app data folder again so that it'll be done and dusted in 5 hours like last week, instead of the 20 hours like it has been in the past.  🤞 Cross yer fingers for me❓  Please❓

Time for my pills before I forget again... hold on. OK 👌, all 6 are down the hatch.  The Iron took two swallows of squash to get down, but the other 5 went down nice and easily.

Still can't export the Excel spreadsheet from FitBit, which is annoying, but there are at least two others too, so hopefully it'll be fixed soon.  Gonna watch the recording of Masterchef Australia from last night now.
➰➰➰

Had a posh (aka cafetierre) coffee so I'm wiiiiide awake now lol
➰➰➰

The virus scan has just finished.  Only 4 hours today so it really was the App Data folder that was taking so long.  Means I can have something solid for lunch today instead of my usual cuppazoop which is awesome.  Time to do the backups now that it's finished, which is one less thing to do tomorrow and one less thing to stress me out.  Just need to keep checking the exclusion is still sorted every Tuesday evening now, but I know that it's totally sorted in a single day now though, rather than leaving it churning away overnight each week.

Gonna do the backups now, hold on - I'll BRB❗

It's all totally done and dusted in about 5 hours, which is awesome and so much less stressful than it was a couple of weeks ago!  Means I can turn off and unplug my laptop tonight and relax in the knowledge that I don't need to do battle with the backups tomorrow morning now❗  We've gone back to having zoop, just for one more week 'cos we didn't know how long the backups would take to finish completely, but now that we know it's about 5 hours from start to finish, we can go back to having solid food instead of cuppasoups on a Wednesday lunchtime now.

Time for me to take the Calcium now, then I can relax until tonight.
➰➰➰

That's the Calcium crunched up and swallowed, so I can relax until I take my last 3 pills of the day now.
➰➰➰

Been feeling sick for some reason all morning.  I'm not pregnant, it's not hunger or thirst, it's not an allergic response to anything I've eaten or drunk and I haven't done anything different today than I did yesterday other than the virus scan and backing up.  Got a can of ginger beer to crack open but I wanna know what it is so that I can adjust/stop whatever it is so that there's less chance of it happening again❗
➰➰➰

I was wrong up there 🠝🠝 - the nausea was hunger 'cos I've just had an apple and I'm fine now❗  Potentially a vicious circle though - I'm nauseous because I'm hungry, but I'm reluctant to eat in case I throw up❗
➰➰➰

Taken me prescriptions, so I'm off to bed 🛌 as soon as I start yawning 🥱.  Definitely going to be an early night after a few really late ones recently.
➰➰➰

OK, just started yawning so I'm off to bed.  Nite nite orl❗  Sea ewe in the morning❗
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment