Monday 7 October 2019

Monday 7th October 2019

Mornin' all

Goin' for my pneumonia jab this morning - hope it doesn't hurt❗  Gonna take my morning pills then take the puppy out for our morning stroll.  Marie is taking me down to get the jab... thank you Marie❗  Not gonna worry about that until I've taken me first 5 pills of the day and walked the puppy though.
➰➰➰

Just taken me pills, so time for the stroll now.
➰➰➰

The puppy was sooo naughty on our walk this morning❗  Constantly trying to pull me over and constantly barking at a Pug too❗
➰➰➰

Steve's mum has just called to say Marie is leaving, so time for me to go outside and wait for her now.  Wish me luck❗
➰➰➰

Just got back from having the jab.  Didn't hurt at all❗  I also requested to be weighed and I'm 68kg so I've lost 5 kg in just over 18 months (20 months to be exact) which is so totally awesome❗  Forgot to ask what my target weight should be though, d'oheth.
➰➰➰

Been trying to find a way to update my weight on my Fitbit Inspire but I can't work out how to.  Gonna ask on the forum 'cos I can update my target weight but not my starting weight.  Hold on and I'll do that while I remember.

I've done it❗❗  I had to do it on the Fitbit site rather than in the app which is a touch annoying but now I know how to do it (but I'm bound to forget 🤣), but there's only 8kg to lose now to just about be in the right weight for my height.  In theory that'll take 2 years or so, but I'm very nearly back to my ideal weight now... I'm literally about half the size I was when I came out of hospital in 2003, so it's taken 16 years but slow and steady wins the race and all that jazz.
➰➰➰

Taken me Calcium, so that's it now until bed time.
➰➰➰

Sorted out me supplements that arrived this morning and gave Steve the chewable B12 that I already had.  Got 5 months supply of 5 HTP now (4 months that were delivered this morning plus 1 in the original pack that I bought), a years supply of Iron, a years supply of Calcium and a years supply of my Multi as well as a years supply of a Vitamin B complex that I've never had before.  Assuming it's still available in a year's time, I'll give the chewable Calcium a go next time I put in my order in about 11 months time, 'cos I chew up the current Calcium and even the VeganShield instead of my normal Multi too.  That needs to be taken twice a day though, but means that I won't need the Iron or B12 (which is in the day pill) or Calcium (which is in the night pill) so we shall see.  Basically half the amount of pills that I currently take for hopefully the same support that I'm currently giving my body, as well as providing vegan Omega 3 which I'm currently missing out on completely - I can see the positives and negatives of both.
➰➰➰

The shopping came just after 6pm and was gone by about 6.10pm❗  I barely had time to finish my newest page on my site and hadn't even started uploading it by the time Marie went home❗  Means I can have me apple turnovers, take my last pills of the day and be in bed by 8pm❗  I could get used to this 🤣
➰➰➰

Had me tea and pills, so I'll update the Fitbit app then shut down and head to bed.
➰➰➰

Off to bed now... nite nite orl❗  Sea ewe in the morning.
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment