Saturday 5 October 2019

Saturday 5th October 2019

Happy birthday to me,
Squashed tomato's for tea.
There's a nutter,
In the gutter,
And yes, it was me!

As of midnight, I'm now 42 years old and I've had one birthday card from Steve's parents and Marie.  Steve said he and Mitzi got me "snot and two buttons" for some bizarre reason❓❓  Gonna take my 5 morning pills then take the puppy out for her first walk as a 42 year old.
➰➰➰

All 5 of the pills went down really easily this morning, thankfully, so time to walk the puppy now.  BBS.
➰➰➰

That's the puppy walked and fed.  My FitBit is hopefully charging for the first time too, means I can't go for a wee until it's finished though 🤣
➰➰➰

My homepage and navigation page are obviously going through the server thingy today 'cos I can't get to either of them to upload the photo's and video of the puppy and it won't let me download the emails on those domain names either, which is annoying and frustrating but needs must I s'pose 🤷.
➰➰➰

That's the Fitbit charged up for the first time since using it daily.  Thankfully it doesn't seem to have lost the information that was in the app, despite the tracker showing zero when I disconnected it from charging.  While it was charging, I asked on the Fitbit community bit about being able to email a report to myself so that I can put it on my homepage instead of having to screenshot everything every day.  I'm hoping it's just a hidden setting somewhere that I haven't found yet so that it's nice and easy for me and doesn't stress me out, but if there isn't a way to do it then I'll try and remember to screenshot it all from within the app every morning as soon as I come downstairs.
➰➰➰

Remembered to take the Calcium today 🤣  Got a card from my mum and Chris who was very naughty - only gift of the day, although my mum's card said that the gift was going to arrive separately.  Still gotta find something for Chris' birthday in a couple of weeks though - I haven't got a clue what to get for him this year 🤣
➰➰➰

Got loads of stuff with Chris' gift and ordered his birthday gift too.  Most of my stuff is coming tomorrow because it's a Prime household and Chris' gift is arriving tomorrow too for some reason... does Prime apply to the things that the Prime household orders even if it's being sent to a different address❓❓
➰➰➰

Pazza 'n' sauce 'n' cheese for lunch today 😍
➰➰➰

Just taken a longer video, mainly of the puppy but Steve makes a very short appearance in the middle of it too.  Currently uploading it to YouTube then I'll code it into my homepage and try to upload it again... we shall see if it's working yet in the next few minutes.
➰➰➰

Taken another photo of the puppy relaxing between Steve's legs again, so I'm gonna go and feed her while the email with the photo in it is being downloaded then I'll come back and code it.
➰➰➰

The photo is coded and ready to upload as soon as the server dooberry has finished  👌
➰➰➰

That's me pills taken, so as soon as they start kicking in I'll head to 🛌bed.
➰➰➰

Righty-oh, I'm off to beddy-byes now... nite nite orl 💤
➰➰➰


No comments:

Post a Comment