Friday 18 September 2020

Blimey Charlie!!

I love using the Simply Supplements site... it's so easy to use and they have never let me down as well as making it really easy to see which ones are suitable for vegans.  I've just ordered my 5 HTP using a code that was Buy one, get second half price and they were dispatched 24 minutes later❗  They will hopefully be here early next week and that's all my supplements ordered for the rest of the year now.


If you wanna save some money on already fantastic prices, just go here, put your wanted supplements in your basket and use my name (Amanda George) and email address (amanda.k.george@googlemail.com) in the "referred by a friend" bit at the checkout for I think it's 10% off your first order.  I wouldn't go anywhere else now.


No comments:

Post a Comment