Friday 11 September 2020

The CPN has just called back and...

...the pharmacist is on annual leave today (so he's had a lucky escape 😉) but the CPN is gonna have a word with a doctor about it and call me back later today to let me know what's happening.  I like this CPN - he gets things sorted out straight away and knows where to go to get things moving.  Hopefully I'll have a prescription for the missing 28 pills prescribed and sent to the pharmacy by this evening and my repeat prescription adjusted so that I can have 56 pills at a time of both the 2.5mg as well as the 5mg so that I don't need to have a phone appointment every month to ask for the missing box.


Keep yer fingers crossed 🤞 for me that it'll finally be sorted out by the time I head to bed tonight❓


No comments:

Post a Comment