Wednesday 16 September 2020

Didn't *think* I'd taken it!

I got the reminder on my phone and laptop that I needed to take my Calcium at 1pm, same as every day and because it's Wednesday today I took the FA first thing so couldn't take the Calcium until "a few hours later" according to the doc when I very first started taking the FA 'cos of what it said on the leaflet that came in the box.  I looked in the dosette box several times but couldn't see it anywhere so thought my memory was playing tricks on me again.

 

Steve asked for a plaster a couple of hours ago after he assaulted himself with a knife when he was cutting up the tomato for his sarnies at lunchtime and I took the dosette box out then, which must of been just enough movement to dislodge the Calcium from wherever it was hiding.

 

I've taken all bar my last two prescriptions now though, so I'll have me tea (chips and lashings of tomato sauce), take me pills and head to bed for an early night I reckon.  I'm hoping to put up a really short goodnight post, but just in case I forget, I'll say nite nite orl now and I'll sea ewe 2morro.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment