Tuesday 15 September 2020

What a morning I've had so far!

Started off with one of my supplements getting stuck half way down my throat, which is the exact reason that I can't take larger pills or capsules.  Took about an hour for the feeling of it being stuck to finally disappear.

 

The puppy hasn't fancied going out for her walk yet today and because it's the hottest part of the day now, I'm not gonna walk her until this evening when I'll lump the two walks together into just a single walk.

 

Had a call from a doc about my prescription and I've finally got the 56 pills per prescription again now... yaaaaaay 😌 Just gotta wait and see if I get the 28 I need for September as well now.  I requested them but it hasn't shown up on the online ordering thing yet so I hope they have been prescribed.


Steve's going to go and see his nurse in a couple of hours and he's not sure how he'll feel about cooking when he gets back, so it might be a Mugshot for me and a couple of Pot Noodles for him for tea tonight.  I just don't want him to stop cooking 'cos we really can't afford take-aways every day again now and I much prefer the taste of home-cooked food.


No comments:

Post a Comment