Thursday 17 September 2020

Not much has happened today, which is why I've been...

...silent since this morning.

 

Got a call from my GP surgery about a letter I wrote to them thanks to a story in one of the magasines I write and I've got a telephone appointment with one of the doctors on 2nd October to discuss it.  I just need a "yes it's the same thing, go ahead and write to them if you want" or a "nope, they are different things with very similar names" in which case I won't write to the person in the story.  It just needs to be a quick "yes" or "no" that'll take less than a minute is all, but I want to be sure of the importance of that one word difference in our diagnoses is all.

 

Can almost guarantee that I'll forget by the time I go to bed though 😆


I've taken my last two pills of the day, so I'm gonna head to bed as soon as I've finished off my hot drink that Steve made for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment