Thursday 10 September 2020

Haven't posted all day 'cos I forgot and I'm going to bed soon, but...

...I went to see the nurse again this morning and she's happy that my blood pressure is stable and I've put on 1kg of weight since I was last weighed, so she didn't mention the dietician again, thankfully.  I've also applied for my Blue Badge and got an initial appointment for my memory test on the 25th then we'll see what happens from there.  

 

I've got a CPN appointment tomorrow morning on the phone, so I hope I remember to ask him to adjust my repeat prescription to 56 tablets of the 2.5mg that the pharmacist halfed to 28 pills per repeat prescription request for some bizarre reason.


I've also got an appointment that I knew nothing about on 1st October for my annual flu jab so it's all go for me, medically speaking 😄


I've taken all my pills for today, so as soon as my evening ones start kicking in I'm gonna head to bed for an early-ish night.  Doubt there will be another blog post before then, so I'll say nite nite orl and I'll see you all again tomorrow... hopefully sooner than today 😁


No comments:

Post a Comment