Saturday 17 March 2018

Andrew left at 5ish, so...

Andrew was here for about 3 hours which was how long we spent with my mum when we went over between my father's funeral and when we got Mitzi.

Spent about 10 hours with her for the funeral, 3 hours for the betweeny visit and about 3 hours when we went over with Mitzi so a grand total of about 16ish hours in 2010 and nothing since.  Steve's spent part of that with his brother today so there's about 13 hours to go this week and he'll have spent the same amount of time in one week with his family as I have with my mum since 2010.

The only reason I agreed to move to Gloucester was Steve promising that we could go and see my mum regularly... I don't call 16 hours in getting on for 8 years regular visits, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment