Thursday 1 March 2018

Sainsbury's delivery pass

Had an email from Sainsbury's overnight to say that the delivery pass will run out on 29th March.

I said that to Steve, then added "wanna renew the delivery pass with Sainsburys or do you wanna go back to Tesco?"

His reply, and I quote, was "see how they do throughout March and decide later, but they're doing OK right now aren't they so we can stay with them if you like?"

Never thought Steve would agree to that... he's been a Tesco boy the entire time I've known him, so Sainsbury's must have impressed him over the last couple of months!

I've always been a Sainsbury's gal because I've had a Nectar card for decades, but I've got a Tesco loyalty card now too so I'm genuinely not bothered either way!  I like that you pay in advance with Sainsbury's then you don't need to worry about it, but you pay monthly at Tesco but that's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment