Saturday 17 March 2018

PPI and Citizen Financial

Just got another letter from Citizen Financial Advisory, threatening me with court action again.

I've already paid them £875 which is over £250 more than I got from the claim (£616) so Steve's going to call them on Monday and say that I'll pay £50 a month for the next 7 months 'cos there's no way I can afford it all in one go.

I've had to reduce my payments to BC from £75 a month to £25 to be able to afford that £50 and if I get any more PPI awards the entire amount will go to Citizen as soon as it reaches my account.

I'm so fucking fed up of them.  I've had 2 PPI payments and this is the second time they've said I haven't paid when I have - 100% of the time they've done it and I'm fed up to the back teeth of it!

If you think you've been mis-sold PPI then do it yourself instead of going through a PPI company!  Especially not Citizen Financial Advisory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment