Tuesday 6 March 2018

O2 yet again

O2 have been leading me a merry dance since the middle of May 2017.

I've cancelled the contract I never wanted 5 times so far, so why is my credit score still showing a default?

Why are they still saying I owe money on a contract I cancelled within 24 hours?

I've just spoken to someone at O2 yet again and she said she's going to email the credit reference agency, equifax and the O2 accounts bods to say that because I cancelled within the cooling off period, the defaults are wrong and she's refunded the missed payment that caused the default.

This evening is the fifth time I've contacted them in less than a year and each of those 5 times I've been told that the contract is cancelled and I don't owe them anything.

Apparently it can take 60 days to show up, so I'm giving them until the first week of May to get it sorted, when it'll be a year of when I cancelled the contract and if it's still not sorted by then, I'll want to speak to a manager at O2... my credit rating was only poor before this default and because of O2 it's back to being very poor now, so I'm not a happy bunny.

They've got 60 days from today to sort it out then I'll take it as high as it needs to go and move my number over to 3 and strongly discourage anyone and everyone from using O2.

They were an amazing company until a year ago... I couldn't recommend them highly enough - not any more though!

No comments:

Post a Comment