Thursday 1 March 2018

The little voices take on huge companies

In the 2 full months of 2018, Joe Public and the little voices have taken on 3 huge companies and won.

In January and February, thousands of little voices took on Google and Apple and got them to remove an anonymous pro-bullying app from their stores.

In February we took on PG Tips about removing plastic from their teabags so that they could be used then composted.  They've agreed to remove the plastic.

In 2 months, the consumers have spoken to 3 huge companies and made requests of them... and won!

I emailed my MP about privatising our NHS too and he backed himself into a corner... the email he sent me was talking about his personal life and what he'd achieved as a person as well as telling me how many emails he replies to a year without even mentioning the NHS and without any prompting from me.  I just hope he takes his constituents concerns into Parliment and fights for every one of us... that's his job after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment