Friday 16 March 2018

Supplements taken

Just taken me 3 supplements again.

I ordered me AP 9 days ago and I still haven't got it and I've had to take one every other day for the last week.  I've got 2 left which means that I've got enough to last me until Monday evening then that's it.

If I don't have the prescription by Monday I'm gonna go nuts and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me going totally fruitloop again.

If I go fruitloop I'll become suicidal because of the paranoia.

If I get paranoid I just won't see any reason not to take my life and I've got enough supplements to succeed this time too.

I'm not suicidal and won't be until the middle of next week, but I'll not be responsible or sensible come Wednesday.

I'm safe right now, but come Tuesday I'll have been waiting for my prescription for 2 weeks instead of the 5 days I was promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment