Monday 7 January 2019

Monday 7th January 2019

Was woken up by a cough-a-thon that made me retch multiple times.  Thankfully a single Strepsil sorted out most of the cough and retching.  I'm still coughing but it isn't so 'wet' now.  Thank you for spreading your germs around H!  😞
***

The bin has already been and gone, so I'm gonna take the pup out for her morning stroll and hope that the cold morning air cuts through all the coughing.
***

Was another long walk today - a huge 400% so there's already 300% in the bank on just the first day!  Hopefully there will be another couple of 400%s this week 'cos the pup didn't even pause at the door after 100% today like she usually does so that I can catch up with her.  When she stopped after 400% she was looking at me like "you wanna go in or carry on walking?" so I opened the door for her.

In an ideal world, we'll do a single 500% to equal our personal best record but if the pup doesn't want to then that's totally fine by me!

Already done 652 steps which is over half of the entire day's total yesterday so I'm already feeling really proud of myself even though I've only been awake for a couple of hours!
***

That's me supplements taken.  Almost threw up the Iron because I was coughing so much after taking the Calcium, but other than that everything was fine and dandy.
***

I'm going back to bed... this morning's walk has wiped me out!  lol

BBS
***

94 minutes later and I'm still awake so I've come back down again.  Definitely going to have an early night tonight though... as soon as the shopping's been and gone, I'll take my prescription and head to bed... hopefully be asleep before midnight tonight!
***

Quick virus scan completed - still virus and malware free, thankfully.
***

First survey of the day done and dusted.
***

Second survey completed now... 100% of the invites have been taken so far!
***

Given up with the survey's so I'm gonna try and read another couple of chapters before bedtime now.
***

That's my prescription taken so I'm gonna aim for one more chapter then head to bed.  Wish me luck 'cos I'm gonna need it lol
***

That's the chapter read now, so I'm off to bed now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment