Sunday 13 January 2019

Sunday 13th January 2019

400% and no poo today, means we've done a huge 2500% extra this week.

She didn't poo, but she did eat something crunchy so I hope it wasn't a snail or glass or anything like that!  We'll be keeping a close eye on her today, just to be sure though.  She hid her tail temporarily when I shouted at her to drop whatever was in her mouth but she swallowed it instead, naughty pup!

She's fed and watered now though, so hopefully she'll be OK.
***

That's me supplements taken for the day so I can just relax now, after clearing up the pup's poo and taking the rubbish and recycling out ready for tomorrow's collection.
***

Just a mini argument with getting the rubbish and recycling out today.  That's normal for us though.

Apparently "I've left a conundrum for the bin men in the morning" says Steve.  "I've put some rubbish in the Burger King bag so we'll see if they take it!"

I very much doubt they will but it's not my fault if they don't.
***

I'll hopefully be able to email the spreadsheet to myself tonight, ready for putting it on my site tomorrow.

Apparently I can't stop people from editing it, even if it's in read only mode, so I'll take a screenshot of it each week instead of uploading it.  Bit of a PITA, but ho hum.  What's the point of read only mode if someone can still download and edit it FFS?!
***

Just emptied the bathroom bin into a bag, binned it, bagged up the Burger King bag and that'll have to be it.  Gonna take me prescription and hopefully have an early night tonight.
***

Taken me prescription so I'll be doing surveys between now and bed time.
***

First survey of the day completed.
***

Having a mug of soup for me tea... I'm just grateful that it's not yet another take away!
***

Goin' to bed for a really early night so nite nite orl!  See you in the morning!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment