Tuesday 22 January 2019

Tuesday 22nd January 2019

Taken my supplements already after forgetting yesterday and I can feel my body breathing a sigh of relief and relaxing into itself now.

Gonna go and brush my teeth then take the pup out, feed her then get straight on with the writing.  I'd love to write 7 chapters today, but only 5 is necessary to finish on Friday.  Wish me luck!
***

That's the puppy walked and fed and my teeth brushed, so the rest of the day is purely writing now.
***

First chapter of the day done and dusted now, so I'm gonna have my first chocolate Rice Krispies Square treat of the day now.

Yumsk.
***

Second chapter done and dusted.  I'm in my writing headspace atm so I'm just gonna crack on with the third chapter of the day.
***

Third chapter sorted.  Gonna do 6 chapters today and the last 6 tomorrow so that I can celebrate with a lasagne if I finish early enough.  If not I'll have a fancy hot chocolate and 2 J2O's tomorrow and the lasagne on Thursday.
***

Fourth chapter done and dusted.  Two chapters left to write in about 5 hours is definitely do-able and leaves the last six chapters for tomorrow.
***

Five down, one to go!

Only doing six chapters today and the last six tomorrow.  Just starting to tie up the loose ends now and starting to build up to the last chapter which I'll write tomorrow evening and celebrate 2 days sooner than I was even thinking at the weekend!
***

That's my prescription taken, Steve's making me one last mug of tea then I'll write the (probably) last chapter of the day before heading to bed.
***

That's the sixth chapter of the day finished so I'm gonna check my email and Facebook then head to bed I reckon.

Gonna publish this now.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment