Wednesday 30 January 2019

Wednesday 30th January 2019

The puppy forced me to do a huge 600% today!! That means there's a huge 1100% in the bank after only 3 days!  WTG puppy!

Gonna brush me teeth, change the bathroom light bulb and then take me supplements.
***

That's my teeth brushed and the supplements taken.  Steve is refusing to let me put the ladder up to change the lightbulb and he can't reach it just by standing up so we're without a light in the bathroom until Monday now and we're just hoping that Marie will be able to change it when she gets here.

I've got no choice about using the bathroom with the door wide open now!  Even if someone comes to the front door when it's dark!
***

Steve's just said he'll hold the ladder steady later on and let me try to do it myself... I just need someone to hold on to the ladder, take the used bulb out of my hand and pass me the new one... I just hope I can talk myself back into doing it!
***

We've just been to sort the bathroom light out and it's too far over for me to safely reach, so we'll have to wait until Monday evening now *sigh*
***

I've just moved £20 over to the joint account for a pack of 10 long life bulbs that'll be here tomorrow which apparently last for 20 years so hopefully Marie will change the bathroom bulb to one of the new ones on Monday so that the only one's left to change are here in the living room and in the main bedroom then that's it done and dusted for multiple years then!  I just hope he's bought the right ones is all!
***

Just completed my first survey of the day.
***

Just taken my prescription so I'll be heading to bed soon... time to see which is stronger - caffeine or AP's lol
***

The fight has officially started - I'm yawning from the AP but wide awake from the chocochino lol  Tonight's gonna be fun lol
***

As soon as the invoice has come out I'm gonna invest in a bag of 50 Cortado pods... since I discovered the delights of coffee, I've used the machine more than Steve lol
***

The AP is winning, so I'm off to bed... nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment