Friday 10 May 2019

Friday 10th May 2019

That's the £100 put back into my savings and the supplements swallowed... they all went down OK other than the Multi getting a little bit stuck because there wasn't enough squash to swallow it with, which made me retch until I drank a bit more squash out of the second bottle.

Time to take the puppy for her daily stroll now, then I'll put the review up on Amazon, my writing site and writing blog.
***

Just brushed my teeth and finished off the tube of toothpaste at last!  Need to unbox and open the next tube of toothpaste when we get back from the puppy's stroll... you watch me forget though lol.
***

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered.  She was a right cowbag before we even got out of the door so I was dreading it this morning, but after the first little bit she was a good girl, thankfully.

Time to put the review up now then start studying.
***

100% on first module assessment which is a great start!
***

80% on module two's assessment.  Not as good as the first module, but still a pass.
***

Another 100% on the third module.  Only 1 question wrong out of 15 so far!
***

Yet another 100% on module 4.  That means I got 19/20 questions spot on!  One more module and test then possibly a whole of course assessment then that's the course finished!
***

I was wrong... only four modules and no final exam either!  Time to code the certificate into the page and upload it, then a very late lunch of a mug of soup to celebrate.
***

The punctuation course has only got one module so I'm gonna do that now then have the rest of the day off so that I can catch up with email and forums and stuff.

There's a birthday on the forum today, so I'll go and do the admin for that then get back on with studying this afternoon.
***

Just finished the punctuation course and got 100% on the end of course test so I've got one single question wrong out of thirty today, which is awesome.
***

Just taken me prescription and Steve's having something from Yummies for his tea with yours truly paying apparently.
***

Gonna shut down for the night now and have a well-deserved early night.

Nite nite orl!  💤💤
***


No comments:

Post a Comment