Monday 13 May 2019

Monday 13th May 2019

Taken me supplements and been blue-screened twice, so gonna save this post, shut down, take the puppy for her stroll then, hopefully when I boot up again, everything will be fine and dandy.

At least I hope it will!

Gonna shut down now.  BBS I hope!
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  Patrick's batteries are charging up too, so I'm gonna get back on with the editing now and hope I don't get any more blue-screens!
***

Had a bath ready for my smear test tomorrow morning and started next week's shopping so that's me sorted for the day now.

All our groceries were in stock today so I'm glad we've got help to put it away this week.

Apparently Steve found another 2 packets of spaghetti behind my cans of ginger beer, as well as last week's that we didn't use, so there will be a lot of spaghetti to eat this week and next week lol
***

Blimey!  The shopping has been and gone already!
***

Just taken me prescription.  Went down really easily today, so I'm gonna charge me phone up ready for tomorrow then have an early night tonight... just gotta wait for it to kick in first though.
***

That's me phone plugged in and charging up.  Apparently it'll take 3 hours and 31 minutes before it's fully charged, so might not have an early night tonight after all  😞
***

Too tired to wait up any longer so I'm gonna shut down and keep charging my phone before I go to the appointment tomorrow.

Nite nite orl.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment