Thursday 30 May 2019

Thursday 30th May 2019

That's the virus scan done for another week.

Time for back-ups now.

Still waiting to fill up the bottles with squash though.
***

He's just done the bottles of squash for me and tidied up a tiny amount in here and "did the best I can with cleaning the toilet" of HIS poo so we're sorted now.

Just had a reminder come up to take me supplements so I'll do that now... hold on!
***

That's me supplements swallowed.  They went down reasonably OK, thankfully.  Not the easiest ever but far from the worst times too.  I'm dosed up for the day now, just need to try and persuade the puppy to go for our morning stroll, but she's snoring her head off like a good'un right now lol
***


That's the puppy walked, fed and watered.  She poo'd after less than 25% of her walk lol  I picked it up and put it out the back when we got home of course but our neighbour had a go at me, so I'm going back to the police to complain about his harrassment of me again.  I'm fed up of his attitude.  Again.
***

That's been reported to the police now and I've emailed the council about clearing up the poo too.  I'm just so fed up of being constantly blamed for something that isn't my fault.
***

That's delivery one (me supplements) just turned up.  Just waiting for the heavy duty refuse sacks now!
***

That's the second delivery done and dusted so that's all I've been waiting for now here so I'm gonna shut down until Chris has gone back home... it's been too long since I last saw him!

Buh-bye for now!
***

Back now.

Between the two of us, we worked out that it had been 5 months since we last met up... waaaaay too long!  It was great to see him again though and I'm missing him again already!

He recommended an author to me and I've already forgotten the name... apparently he passed away from Alzheimer's waay too early and it's the discworld series or something?

It'll have to wait until Monday at the earliest though 'cos I can't afford anything until then  😞  The shopping is only just (as in under 50p) over the £40 that it needs to be for it to be delivered so I'll be able to use the extra tenner towards one of the books.

Or borrow it from the library for free!  Why have I only just thought of that?!

Gonna have a search for it now while I remember.

BRB!
***

Found the Discworld series on the library software, but just remembered there's a different book I need to read and review so I'll do that first then borrow one of the books... there are loads of them though - which one comes first??
***

That's 2.5 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Just finished reading the book and I'm about to review it on Amazon and on here.
***

OK, that's the review sorted.  Time to take me prescription now.
***

Prescription taken but I'm not going to bed until at least 9pm tonight... there's no point 'cos I just toss and turn until 10pm, no matter what time I turn the laptop off!
***

Shutting down for the night now.

Nite nite orl.  See you in the morning.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment