Wednesday 29 May 2019

Wednesday 29th May 2019

Mornin' all.

Time to set the virus scan going for another week.

***

In continuation from last night:


***

Gonna take the pup out for our daily stroll now.
***

That's the senior pup walked and fed.  She accidentally bashed her cute lil nose on a car when she wasn't paying attention to what she was doing.  She's not bleeding and she seems fine but I'm gonna keep a bit more of an eye on her today, just to be sure she hasn't seriously hurt herself.
***

Supplements time now.

They all went down reasonably OK-ish this morning.  The Multi almost got stuck at the back of my mouth, but a quick extra gulp of squash sent it on its way.  The Calcium crumbs went everywhere so it took three mouthfuls of squash to get it all washed down, but the Iron and B12 were fine and dandy this morning,  thankfully.

Been taking them every day for 5½ months today.  Almost half way through them then I can start on the ones I ordered yesterday when they arrive.
***

Just asked Steve if he was still up for doing the back yard like he suggested on Sunday ("so that it's planned.  I don't like doing things that aren't planned").  He's replied "maybe later" which usually means no.  I'm gonna give him until lunchtime then do it meself.  Again.
***

I knew it!  Steve's just said "can we leave the back yard for today.  I had terrible thoughts and dreams and nightmares about falling over out there and not being able to get back up" so it is going to be me having to do it meself.  Alone.  Again.

I'm sooo fed up of this happening!
***

He's refusing to even hold the bloody bin bag open for me to do it meself now!  I knew this would happen!
***

That's 2 bin bags full of tree until after lunch when I'm hoping to finish off sawing up and binning the branch that I started.  Gonna do one branch a day even if I have to do it alone again.

Steve's being paid to be my carer FFS!  He's being paid to care for me for 30 hours a week but in actual fact, I'm lucky to get a single hour!  If you include the cooking that I have to bribe him to do, it's less than 8 hours a week assuming he cooks every day.
***

Just bought 50x100 litre heavy duty bin bags on Amazon and they will be here tomorrow.  Gonna keep using the Sainsbury's ones until they arrive then hopefully put all of them into a couple of the bags I've just ordered.

When we've finished chopping up the tree I'll try and remember to ask Marie to take them to the tip for us, then we've just got the toilets, cisterns and pouffe to get rid of and we're sorted then... Mitzi won't need to dodge past anything when she goes for her wee's and poo's at 2am.

When that's sorted I'll celebrate with a well-deserved J2O and look in to getting someone out to sort out the bathroom floor.  That's gonna be an expensive job, but it needs doing.
***

Pasta Bake for lunch today 😋  Chris wanted to meet up tomorrow but I've got that Amazon delivery coming so I can't make it.  Gonna hopefully meet up next week when I've found out which day we're getting our hair cut though... it's been waaaay too long since I last saw him!
***

Yummy, scrummy, in my tummy.  I was suspicious that the passa bake sauce had dairy in it, purely because of the colour of it, but I was either completely wrong or the dairy was cooked out of it and any last little bits haven't affected me yet.
***

Still haven't been affected by lunch so very much doubt there was dairy in it... maybe it was a food colouring or something?
***

Invited Chris over to the house for the first time in the years I've known him.  The living room is still a pig-sty but so much better than it used to be!  We shall see what he says!
***

Apparently there's a Thunderbird (my email programme) update?  Hasn't been released for me yet, but I'll do the back-ups before I install it tomorrow.
***

Chris is coming over at about 2pm tomorrow so I'm gonna shut down just before we eat so that I can put it on the floor under the table ready for when Chris comes over.

He usually has milk in his tea and we haven't got any other than the coconut milk though!!  😨
***

That's me prescription swallowed and as soon as my mobile has finished charging, I'm off to beddy-byes.
***

I'm orf for the night now... see you all in the morning when hopefully the virus scan has finished so that I can do the back-ups and get ready for Chris coming over after lunch.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment