Wednesday 8 May 2019

Wednesday 8th May 2019

Was awake just before 7am, downstairs by 7.30am and online with the virus scan started by 7.45am.  Time to take me supplements now then walk the puppy.  It's peeing down with rain though so we'll both get soaked!  ☂  Just the normal 600% today I think then get us both dried off before we get a cold each.
***

That's the supplements swallowed and a software idea blog post written, so it's time to take the senior puppy on her morning stroll now.
***

That's the puppy walked and fed.  600% today because it's so soggy out there but it's still 2500% in the walkies bank already this week so I ain't complaining!
***

Word has just crashed on me  👎😞
***

Not gonna study today - Word is too unstable for some reason and I don't want to lose the notes I make during the course.
***

Pasta and meat-free meatballs for lunch today... yumsk!
***

Mmmmm, that was particularly yummy and I'm now nicely full.  I can see all three of us having an early night tonight lol
***

That's me prescription taken.  Gotta remember to phone in my repeat request on Friday morning and hope that it gets delivered before I run out!

Might do it tomorrow just to be absolutely sure though... better to be paranoid and have plenty rather than it taking over a week to be processed!
***

Righy-oh, I'm off to bed for an early night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment