Friday 24 May 2019

Friday 24th May 2019

That's the puppy walked, fed and watered.  She only wanted a short walk this mornin, so I'll take her out again when Steve goes to wait for his taxi.  He's going to walk up to the flats so I'll take the pup up there for a change of scenery too.  That's another 400% which means she'll have done a huge 750% on her walk today.  Might take her up and down the entire length of the street twice tomorrow, to make up for us not going for a walk while she was at her sleep-over yesterday morning.
***

Swallowed me supplements.  They all went down OK this morning, thankfully.
***

I'm getting surprisingly organised for this year!

Why?

'cos I've just bought Steve's birthday gift.  Me mum's birthday gift is arriving today, Steve's anniversary gift next week and his birthday gift will be paid for in full either today if it's done by bank transfer or tomorrow if it's by PayPal.  Just got 2 more birthday gifts to buy between now and October for Steve's dad and Chris then that's it until Yule in December then Marie's birthday gift in late December!

I'm too organised for me own good lol
***

Just paid for the gift for Steve's birthday... hope he'll like it!
***

Just had the result of me smear - I'm HPV negative so don't need to be tested again until May 2022.
***

Got the ultrasound appointment too.  20th June, first thing.  Not looking forward to it 'cos I've got to have a full bladder for it an hour and a half before the appointment... I'm lucky if I can hold my bladder for 10 minutes before wetting myself, let alone 90!!
***

Had our lunch.  Vegan chicken nuggets for me and macaroni cheese with garlic bread for Steve.
***

Taken me prescription and I'm wiped out already, so gonna shut down and have an early night.

Nite nite orl!
***


No comments:

Post a Comment