Thursday 2 May 2019

Thursday 2nd May 2019

That's the virus scan finished.

Still free from viruses.

Time to back everything up then walk the puppy.
***

That's everything backed up, so gonna shut down and walk the puppy.
***

Puppy walked, fed and watered, so time for me supplements now...
***

Supplements swallowed, time to brush me teeth now, then I'm all set for the day.
***

Teeth brushed and coffee is waiting for me to drink.  Not gonna study today unless I get a marketing email from New Skills Academy again, 'cos there's no way I can afford to buy any more at full price... almost £300 per course instead of the £255 I've spent on the 26 courses combined that I've taken so far.

Gonna use the day to catch up on me email and Facebook and Twitter and newsgroups and forums and stuff instead 'cos I've barely touched them since clicking on that ad!
***

 As predicted, I've just had another marketing email - 2 courses for £40 instead of £299 each, so gonna buy 2 courses but not start them until tomorrow... I deserve a day off after yesterday's studyathon!  lol
***

Just added a wedding planning course for another £17.99 instead of £299 too.  That's 3 courses for £58 instead of pretty much £900!

I've saved many thousands of pounds just by waiting for their marketing emails!  So glad I saw that Facebook ad when I did!
***

They are all diploma courses too, so they'll be loooong courses just like yesterday's so that's me busy all weekend lol
***

The 29 courses (the 26 I've already completed plus the 3 I've just bought) should have cost £8,671 (not a typo) but I've paid a smidgen over £300 for all of 'em, total.  Basically I've paid for one full priced course and got 28 for free which is awesome!
***

Urgh!  Just got a letter inviting me for my HPV screening.  I'll go for it, I just don't like the scraping pain is all.  Last time I had my smear it wasn't too bad 'cos I looked away while it was happening and didn't scream for the first time ever.  Never been invited for an HPV screening before though!  Hopefully the nurse will be able to do them both at the same time.

Just gotta make the appointment now *gulp*!
***

Veg chilli and chips for lunch.... yummy but it seemed to be a touch spicier than normal for some reason!

Back to Facebook, emails and newsgroups now!
***

That's me prescription swallowed.  Nice and easy tonight, just two small mouthfuls of squash instead of the usual mouthfuls.  I like nights like that lol.
***

I'm giving up for the day and heading to bed 3.5 hours earlier than normal... I think I deserve it.

Nite nite orl.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment