Thursday 3 September 2020

Book Review: "On The Verge" by Zane Martin


⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ out of 5
This should be interesting... I rarely laugh at anything, especially books and I've never read a graphic novel in my life, so this should be an interesting experiment!

As predicted, not even a glimmer of a smile, let alone laughter.  I've no doubt that some people might enjoy this book and laugh out loud at it, but it didn't float my boat at all unfortunately.  The only reason I'm giving it 5 stars is because every book I review starts off with 5 stars and it wouldn't be fair to knock off a star just because it didn't tickle my funny-bone.  If your humour is tickled easily and you want a quick read that takes under an hour from start to finish, then you might enjoy this book more than me, it's just not my kinda thing though, unfortunately.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment