Saturday 5 September 2020

Coffee cake for tea, pills taken and college course found

The pills are already starting to kick in, so this'll be a short blog post, but I've found a free college course that is entirely online but I'm pretty sure I've already emailed the college about it and decided against it 'cos I haven't got the Benefits Agency letter about my ESA award any more (but that was getting on for 20 years ago now... can you honestly say that you have got every single piece of paperwork you've ever had for the last two decades❓).

 

I've sent the URL to Steve to see if any of them take his fancy 'cos he's got a very recent letter to say his benefit is continuing so hopefully 🤞 he'll be accepted.

 

I'm gonna have a really early night for a change and head to bed before 8pm 🕗.  Nite nite orl 💤


No comments:

Post a Comment